The Pearlie A-Line Tee Shirt Knit Dress for Women is a sewing pattern for an everyday casual dress & top designed exclusively for stretch fabrics. The dress is easy-to-make (suitable for beginners) and super comfortable to wear. It has two separate easy to use pattern files for Standard Height (5'6") and Petite Height (up to 5'3").
We promise, once you've made a "Pearlie" you won't look back. Pop over to our Sewing Group on Facebook and you can see for yourself how much our customers love all the patterns in this range.
What's to love about this pattern? So many things, but here's a quick summary:
- It provides a great introduction to sewing with knits (stretch) fabrics.
- Choose between Standard and Petite patterns to get a bespoke fit without the need to alter length.
- The extended cap/dolman sleeve provides sun coverage without the need to set in separate sleeves.
- Choose from a standard (higher) or scoop neck bodice.
- The dress has optional (in-seam) side pockets. Yes, POCKETS!
- There are also optional patch pockets in 3 shapes (pick your favourite).
- The high-low curved hemline gives you an on-trend look.
- It's quick and easy to sew.
- Get friendly support from our Facebook Sewing Group when you sew and lots of great sewing tips and tutorials on the Peach Patterns blog.
SIZES & FINISHED GARMENT MEASUREMENTS:
PDF PATTERN FEATURES:
The professionally designed PDF digital sewing pattern includes an easy to follow tutorial with detailed diagrams and full sized colour coded pattern pieces with the seam allowances included. Both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements are specified. There are body measurements and finished measurements to help you choose the correct size and line drawings (design sketches) to guide you through the sewing instructions.
- Layered format (so you can choose to print just your own size);
- Measuring guide to make sure you have printed the pattern at the correct size;
- Carefully designed to minimise the size and amount of taping required to assemble the pattern; and
- Suitable for A4, US Letter and A0 (Copy Shop) print sizes. Note that A0 files are also designed to be used with Sewing Projectors.
SEW AND SELL LICENCE INCLUDED:
You can sell finished dresses made from this pattern in your online shop or at craft markets! There is no need to purchase an additional sewers licence - it comes to you included in the price. The pattern itself, however, is the copyright property of Peach Patterns. As such, the tutorial, diagrams, drawings and pattern pieces must not be copied in any way or re-sold/ re-distributed to third parties.
There is a drop-down currency converter on this website that allows you to check the price in your preferred currency. At checkout prices convert to AUD (Australian Dollars). This does not change the price - it is the same price shown in a different currency! It will come out out of your account in the amount stated in your preferred currency.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PEARLIES:
Other great patterns in the Peach Patterns Pearlie range:
Pearlie A-Line Tee-Shirt Knit Dress for Girls (same as this listing but for girls sizes)
Pearlie Everyday Tee Shirt Dress & Peplum Top for Women (with gathered skirt)
Pearlie Everyday Tee Shirt Dress & Peplum Top for Girls (with gathered skirt)
Two Pattern Bundle: Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top for Women and Girls
Pearlie Long Sleeve and Circle Skirt Add-Ons for Girls (to be used together with Pearlie Everyday Tee Shirt Dress & Peplum Top for Girls)
Thank you to my lovely pattern testers and customers for their support in developing this pattern and for allowing me to use images of their amazing dresses!