This "Add-On" pattern is exclusively for use with the Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top PDF Sewing Pattern for Girls. You need to have that pattern in order to use the pieces included in this listing. You can purchase the Pearlie Dress pattern here:
Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top PDF Sewing Pattern for Girls
OR you can purchase both the Pearlie Dress and this Add-On pattern as a BUNDLE listing here:
TWO PATTERN BUNDLE: Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top PDF Sewing Pattern for Girls PLUS Circle Skirt, Waistband & Long Sleeve Add-Ons
The Add-On pattern includes the following extra pattern pieces:
- Full Circle Skirt.
- Full Circle Peplum.
Optional Waistband which attaches between the Bodice and the Skirt. Make your Pearlie without the waistband if you want a dress that is slightly above knee (Retro Length) and with the waistband if you want an on-the-knee dress (Classic Length).
Long Sleeves (to extend the existing dolman sleeves for cool weather wear).
Drawings of the Add-Ons together with a Size Chart, Finished Measurement Chart and Fabric Requirements can be found below. NOTE: the details for the Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top original pattern can be found in the description of that listing.
THIS PDF PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Multi-size format in Sizes 1-12;
- Easy to follow tutorial with detailed diagrams and full sized colour coded pattern pieces (seam allowances included);
- Both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements;
- Measuring guide to make sure you have printed the pattern at the correct size;
- Carefully designed to minimise the size and amount of taping required to assemble the pattern;
- Suitable for A4, US Letter and A0 (Copy Shop) print sizes. Layers are included for all formats including the A0 format so you can choose just your own size;
- Projector-friendly A0 file is modified for ease of use with sewing projectors;
- Size Chart, Finished Measurement Chart and Yardage Chart (see below).
SEW AND SELL LICENCE INCLUDED:
You can sell finished dresses and tops made from this pattern in your online shop or at craft markets! There is no need to purchase an additional sewers licence - it comes to you included in the price. The pattern itself, however, is the copyright property of Peach Patterns. As such, the tutorial, diagrams, drawings and pattern pieces must not be copied in any way or re-sold/ re-distributed to third parties.
There is a drop-down currency converter on this website that allows you to check the price in your preferred currency. At checkout prices convert to AUD (Australian Dollars). This does not change the price - it is the same price shown in a different currency! It will come out out of your account in the amount stated in your preferred currency.
Thank you to my lovely pattern testers and customers for their support in developing this pattern and for allowing me to use images of their amazing Pearlie Dresses!