This is the listing for the women's Pearlie and you can purchase both the women's and girl's Pearlie patterns together in a discounted bundle here:
Two Pattern Bundle: Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top for Women and Girls
The Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top for Women is a sewing pattern for an everyday t-shirt dress & top designed exclusively for knit (stretch fabrics). The dress is easy-to-make (suitable for beginners) and super comfortable to wear.
The "Pearlie" is our most loved pattern and now it's not just for the little girls - you can make one for yourself! We promise, once you've made a "Pearlie" you won't look back. Pop over to our Sewing Group on Facebook and you can see for yourself how our customers have made this pattern their own.
What's to love about the "Pearlie"? So many things, but here's a quick summary:
- It provides a great introduction to sewing with knits (stretch) fabrics (use one print or different ones for bodice and skirt).
- You can make a cute dress or a sassy peplum top to wear with jeans, leggings or shorts.
- The extended cap/dolman sleeve provides sun coverage without the need to set in separate sleeves.
- Choose from a standard (higher) or scoop neck bodice.
- The dress has optional (in-seam) side pockets. Yes, POCKETS!
- There are also optional patch pockets in 3 shapes (pick your favourite).
- The high-low curved hemline gives you an on-trend look.
- It's quick and easy to sew.
- Can be adapted for maternity sewing and nursing (join our Facebook Sewing Group for more info and keep an eye on the blog for upcoming tutorials).
SIZES & FABRIC YARDAGE:
PDF PATTERN FEATURES:
The professionally designed PDF digital sewing pattern includes an easy to follow tutorial with detailed diagrams and full sized colour coded pattern pieces with the seam allowances included. Both imperial (inches) and metric (centimetres) measurements are specified. There are body measurements and finished measurements to help you choose the correct size and line drawings (design sketches) to guide you through the sewing instructions.
- Layered format (so you can choose to print just your own size);
- Measuring guide to make sure you have printed the pattern at the correct size;
- Carefully designed to minimise the size and amount of taping required to assemble the pattern; and
- Suitable for A4, US Letter and A0 (Copy Shop) print sizes.
SEW AND SELL LICENCE INCLUDED:
You can sell finished dresses and tops made from this pattern in your online shop or at craft markets! There is no need to purchase an additional sewers licence - it comes to you included in the price. The pattern itself, however, is the copyright property of Peach Patterns. As such, the tutorial, diagrams, drawings and pattern pieces must not be copied in any way or re-sold/ re-distributed to third parties.
There is a drop-down currency converter on this website that allows you to check the price in your preferred currency. At checkout prices convert to AUD (Australian Dollars). This does not change the price - it is the same price shown in a different currency! It will come out out of your account in the amount stated in your preferred currency.
Thank you to my lovely pattern testers and customers for their support in developing this pattern and for allowing me to use images of their amazing Pearlie Dresses and Tops!