The Pearlie Dress & Peplum Top in Sizes 12 months to 12 years is a sewing pattern for a girls' everyday t-shirt dress & top designed exclusively for knit (stretch fabrics).
The dress is easy-to-make and super comfortable to wear. Detailed diagrams are included for each step of the sewing instructions AND to help you even more, there's a tutorial on our blog on how to get perfect gathers in your stretch fabric with lots of lovely photos to inspire and guide you.
Of all our patterns, this is the one I've sewn the most for my daughters and it's a bit of an addiction :) Their wardrobes are overflowing with "Pearlies". Try stopping at one! And Peach Patterns customers feel the same way. Just pop over to our Sewing Group on Facebook to check out their "Pearlies" and ask them yourself!
What's to love about the "Pearlie"? So many things, but here's a quick summary:
- For knits (stretch) fabrics (use one print or different ones for bodice and skirt)
- Dress or peplum length (make a cute dress or a sassy peplum to wear with jeans, leggings or shorts)
- Extended cap/dolman sleeve (provides sun coverage without the need to set in separate sleeves)
- Choose slim fit or relaxed fit bodice (the cover photo shows a relaxed fit bodice and the third and fourth listing photos of the mustard and black print dress shows a slim fit bodice)
- Standard or narrow neckband
- Optional patch pockets in 3 shapes (pick your favourite)
- High-low curved hemline (for an on-trend look)
- Quick and easy to sew (no explanation needed!)
SEW AND SELL LICENCE INCLUDED:
You can sell finished dresses and tops made from this pattern in your online shop or at craft markets! There is no need to purchase an additional sewers licence - it comes to you included in the price. The pattern itself, however, is the copyright property of Peach Patterns. As such, the tutorial, diagrams, drawings and pattern pieces must not be copied in any way or re-sold/ re-distributed to third parties.
Thank you to my lovely pattern testers and customers for their support in developing this pattern and for allowing me to use images of their amazing Pearlie Dresses! Pattern cover image by Peach Patterns.